Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does it cost to ship my wine?
Any time you ship 12 bottles together, we’ll cover the cost of ground shipping for you for free. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee, based on your location.
Ground shipping is not available to AK and HI, expedited shipping costs apply. MI shipments require special handling, additional fees apply.
What carrier is used to ship my wine?
Most shipments are sent via FedEx, with the exception of shipments to MI which are sent via UPS.
What happens once my order is placed?
Once your order is placed, your wine is automatically sent to your CloudCellar. CloudCellar is your own personal wine collection in the cloud. We store the actual bottles you buy in ideal conditions at our facility in Napa, California! With CloudCellar storage, you can:
- Collect and store up to 500 bottles for as long as your account is active.
- Mix and match bottles from different purchases so you can save on shipping fees. 12 bottles receive free ground shipping.
- Going on vacation? Have your wine waiting for you when you arrive! Ship your wine when and where you want it.
- Need the perfect gift? Have that special bottle sent to your recipient of choice with a complimentary gift message included in the box!
- Out of space? Don't have a wine cellar at home? Let us handle the storage for you while you build a collection.
How long does it take to ship my wine?
Your wine will be shipped within 2 business days. During extreme weather, temperature controlled shipping will automatically be selected. Temperature controlled shipments leave our Napa Valley facility on Wednesdays and typically arrive by Friday the next week.
Learn more about our Shipping Policies here.